khasra khatauni online verification through UP Bhulekh portal
khasra khatauni online UP Bhulekh is an online digital portal for land verification that was launched by the revenue council of the government of Uttar Pradesh. From this portal, landholders can know the code of revenue village Khatauni, unique code of the plot, condition of the plot, status of the sale of the plot, and see the copy of Khatauni. This online portal also provides online services like complaints registration; check the status of the complaints, e- district, stamp and registry, and revenue suit. “Khatauni” is an account book, Khasra girdawari is a survey book, and sajra is the village map. The computerized land record system started operation on 7th April 2016.
Information about UP Bhulekh, UP Land record, Khasra, Khatauni, Bhu Naksha online verification 2019
Rajasva Parishad, Uttar Pradesh
- Start date of online verification: 7th April 2016
- Last Date of registration: Date not provided(Will be updated soon)
Since this is an online portal, hence, there are no fees for checking or verification for Khasra, Bhulekh, Bhu Naksha, land records, land ownership, etc.
- Check Khasra Khatuani online: Click Here
- Check village code census: Click Here
- Find Unique or Gata Code: Click Here
- Search Khasra Code wise: Click Here
- Khantuni Nakal verification: Click Here
- Official Website: Click Here
How to check the imitation of Khatauni from the UP Bhulekh online portal?
- Visit the official website of UP Bhulekh from the link http://upbhulekh.gov.in
- Click the link which says “see an imitation of Khatauni(rights records).”
- Enter the captcha code
- Select the district
- Select the tehsil
- Select the village
- Enter the account number or gata number
- Click on see evaluation
- Check the account details
- Save the details by taking a screenshot or access it online whenever necessary.
Frequently asked question
What should be done if the land record is showing incorrectly in the database?
In case your land records are showing incorrectly in the database, kindly contact Tehsil/ issued authority.
What is the advantage of using a computerized land record system?
- Quick and easy entry of land records
- Reduces illegal land possession and grabbing the land of weaker section unlawfully.
How to check stamp and registration of land online?
- Go to website http://upbhulekh.gov.in/
- From online services click Stamp and registration
- Stamp and registration page will be displayed on the screen
- Click on property registration
- If you already have an account, then login to check your stamp and registration details. In case you do not have an application number and password, then you can make one for yourself by filling up the records of the Create Document Registration form.
- Login with your Application Number and password to check your stamp and registration.
How to apply the inheritance of land through the UP Bhulekh online portal?
Go to the official website of UP Bhulekh http://upbhulekh.gov.in/
- Click on revenue suit
- Computerized revenue court portal will be displayed
- Then click on the link that mentions “RC9 in form 11”.
- Download the application form for the inheritance of land in PDF format online.
- Take a print out and use this application form for filing the suit.